Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guestblogger Kim Upstone Author of All I Want is Everything


Good morning everyone! Please help me welcome my guest blogger Kim Upstone!!

Kim Upstone
All I Want is Everything
Genre: Self-Help/Women’s Issues
Publisher: Infinity Publishing
ISBN:0741458195

Bio
I am one of 9 children born to a business entrepreneur father (still living) and a housewife (deceased). I’ve been married 32 years to my husband Doug who is a sports writer. I have 2 children Melissa who lives in Hawaii and Brent who is married and lives in Tempe, AZ and his wife and they are expecting their first child Grace in August. My husband and I care for my sister Debbie(who is 5 years older than I) she has special needs and of course we have Frank our 4 year old cocker spaniel! (he’s in one of the pics I attached for your amusement) We moved to AZ 7 years ago to get away from the cold.
Kim Upstone is the owner of A New Day A New Vision which is not only the name of her company, but her life philosophy. Kim believes that each new day we can create a new vision for ourselves, home and environment. As an author, motivational speaker and intuitive designer she resides with her family in Scottsdale, Arizona. With a background in interior design and interest into the effects of environment upon individuals. Accreditation in staging and feng shui soon followed, in addition to study in the field of neuro- architecture. Her first book Step by Step To Sold and Feng Shui to Sell are reflections of those principals. Created as guide for home sellers looking to prepare their home by combining Feng Shui and Staging techniques.

Feng Shui for Special Needs, her second book, is given out as a free ebook for people with life and learning challenges. Based on her own personal experience, and working with special needs children and adults to make enhancements to their environments all in an effort to allow them to flourish.

Her new book All I Want Is Everything released in December 2009 is drawn from her life’s journey of searching how to find her everything and learning to dance in the storm. All I Want Is Everything is a guide to help women reclaim happiness and peace in the search for their everything.

Website: http://www.anewdayanewvision.com/

Purchase book on Amazon

Thank you Kim! It's been a pleasure to have you with us today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment